Skip to main content

Inspirational Blogs for a New Blogger

      Happy Sunday readers! What a perfect day to sit outside in the sun, and write a blog post. Today I am going to talk about blog posts that have been helpful to me as a new blogger. I think it's important for bloggers to read other blogs because that is the best way to learn how to become a better writer. I enjoy finding new blogs to read because it is more inspiration to me as a writer. The five blog posts I chose were Self DiscoveryThe CreatorBreaking to a New LightNow Living, and Food-Travel-Fashion.

      Each of these blogs have something in common. Each of these blogs talks about motivation and being successful. Self Discovery is a blog about refining life, and realizing that you want to live it to the fullest. This blog was an inspiration to me, because in my life I am pushing myself as hard as I can to achieve my goals. At sometime in this last year of my life, I have changed my attitude and I strive to be my best self. This blog allows me to connect with others who feel like they're in the same stop in life that I am.
                                                   

      The second blog I chose was The Creator. This blog is about new creative ideas that the writing is going to pursue. In my life, and in my writing I think I could benefit from creativity. I am hoping to be inspired by the writers posts new posts, and see what new creativity I can bring into my life.

      The third blog post I picked was Breaking to a New Light. I enjoy how this post talks about struggles that the writer has gone through, and how they have overcome those struggles. Struggles are things everyone goes through, but not every writer is comfortable writing about those struggles. I want to be more like this writer, and be able to open up more about the hard times life has thrown at me.
                 

      The fourth blog I read was Now Living. I chose this blog because the writer puts out the same message to her readers that I would like to give out. I strive to inspire people to be happy, healthy, and to live their best life. These are all messages that this blog goes over, and I love that I can connect to it.

      Finally, the fifth and final blog I chose was Food-Travel-Fashion. This blog allows for an all access guide into the three things we all love in life. Food, Travel, and Fashion are three things that people enjoy in life. Each of these things brings joy and happiness in ones life, and those are the kinds of feelings I want to give to my readers.
                                                                 

      Overall, I think each of these blogs can bring something positive to my writing and to my life in general. I am going to continue to read other blogs, and I can improve mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every End is a New Beginning

"Every story has an end, but in life every end is a new beginning." I think it is important to remember that when one door closes, another one opens. Whether it is a job, relationship, friendship, or opportunities in general, it is hard when change occurs. Often we dwell on the negative, and can't see the new opportunity that has been given to us. I know personally that I don't take change well, I like when my life is consistent and has order. But, I am learning that if my life always stays the same, then there is no room for improvement.  Heartbreak is one of the hardest things a person will go through. It will make you think that you're going to be alone forever. When you're used to being with someone for so long, it is hard to let go of that. These things in life are going to be hard, and there will be bumps in the road. A lot of the times we think that those bumps are going to go on forever, but that is not true. In 10 or 20 years we will look back o

My Love/Hate Relationship with College

     As a full time college student, I know that it is hard to get motivated. Doing homework, showing up for class, or even studying for an exam may be difficult for most students to do. Because we are in our twenties it's hard not to want to focus more on our social life, than our classes. A frat party sounds like a better time than pulling an all-nighter the night before an exam.        I am not going to sit here and tell you getting motivated is easy, because it's not. College is one of the hardest things you will go through in life, and we all have times that make us want to give up or dropout. Although we may say that we want to dropout, we know it's just not an option... for me at least. I know that getting through college and having my bachelor's degree, will be one of the most rewarding moments in my life. A college degree opens up so many opportunities in the professional field, that some people don't have the option of having.       College is not

Where I came from & Where I'm going

            When thinking of myself, I think of someone who is driven to have a successful life. Hi, my name is Jenna and I am excited to be a first time blogger. I am a 20-year-old college student pursuing a bachelors degree in Marketing and a masters degree in Business Administration. I come from a family of four that consists of my mom, dad, and younger sister. I was born and raised in northern Illinois. Growing up I had a passion of competitive cheerleading, and that was all my life consisted of. I would eat, sleep, breathe cheerleading and everything about it. I went from being passionate about my cheerleading, to being passionate about having a successful future. College was never a question in my eyes. My parents always told me that I was going to college, so that was always my plan.       When I started my college experience I started at the University of Missouri (Mizzou). At Mizzou I was able to experience what college was all about, and even join a sorority. I joined the