Skip to main content

It's Okay To Not Be Okay


Image result for just breathe pink
The beautiful truth is that we are all a little broken, and that's okay. It's okay to not be okay. We all struggle in our own ways. Some days are good, and others are bad but it is important to remember that you WILL get through it. It's okay to cry, it's okay to break down and feel like everything around you is falling apart. But just know that it will get better, eventually. Life will go on, and this dead end will lead you to where you're supposed to be. We should all be allowed to fall apart sometimes, so that we can find ourselves all over again. Not being strong all of the time will make you, not break you. We all know that it's impossible to constantly stay positive, but you should try your best. One piece of advice that I have is to always be there for anyone that needs it. It breaks my heart to see someone going through something alone. Be there for the people you care about, and don't be scared to talk to others about your problems. We should all lean on each other in our times of weakness. I know that some people like to keep things to themselves, and if that's you then focus on the things you love. Focus on your goals, hobbies, career, family or friends and that will take your mind to a happier place. We all go through loss, whether it's a breakup, friendship, or loss of a loved one. Loss is the hardest thing to go through because it makes you feel empty. I know the transformation is painful, but you're not falling apart, you're falling into something different. We aren't obligated to be perfectly fine all of the time. Feel what you feel but don't let it control your life. We all have our demons, but I promise that you will get through it, and come out stronger than ever. You are strong, you are beautiful, and this world wouldn't be the same without you. Accept yourself for who you are because you are one of a kind. Stay positive, and face your fears because you're stronger than you think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every End is a New Beginning

"Every story has an end, but in life every end is a new beginning." I think it is important to remember that when one door closes, another one opens. Whether it is a job, relationship, friendship, or opportunities in general, it is hard when change occurs. Often we dwell on the negative, and can't see the new opportunity that has been given to us. I know personally that I don't take change well, I like when my life is consistent and has order. But, I am learning that if my life always stays the same, then there is no room for improvement.  Heartbreak is one of the hardest things a person will go through. It will make you think that you're going to be alone forever. When you're used to being with someone for so long, it is hard to let go of that. These things in life are going to be hard, and there will be bumps in the road. A lot of the times we think that those bumps are going to go on forever, but that is not true. In 10 or 20 years we will look back o

A Vlog that Inspires Me

      Hey everybody, today is such a beautiful day in Northern Illinois, so I think it is the perfect time for a little motivation. Being my age (20) is a very confusing time in a lot of people's lives. It is a time when you don't know if you're still a kid, or if you should be taking on adult responsibilities. People my age don't know whether they should be planning their future, or savoring their teen years. I found this video great because my goal is to motivate the people around me, and I think this video did a great job at doing that. I was even able to realize some things from this video that I did not think of before. It is important for people my age to set goals and be focused on achieving those goals. College may or may not be apart of a twenty-year olds life, but when I find myself not wanting to do homework I just think about the big picture, which is graduation. Although we may still be young and wanting to have fun, it is important to take time to oursel

Farewell to my Favorite Class

This week is a bittersweet week for me. It is the last week of my social media class, and this class has taught me a lot about things that I thought I already knew. I figured that I was going to be an expert in social media since I use it everyday, but I was wrong about that. My favorite part of this class was starting a blog. I had never thought about blogging before, until I was forced to create an account and start writing for my social media class. I was never a huge fan of writing, so I figured I would hate it. I actually love it, it turns out that there is something exciting about writing things you're passionate about. If this class didn't force me to start a blog, then I do not think I would have ever started one. This blog is going to be something I continue after this class is over, and I am excited to see where it takes me.       Another important thing that this class taught me was how to use social media for professional use, and not only personal use. I find